• Large Grocery Windows
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
So, as promised, second window for the new set Smile I have been playing OFB a lot so these are really being made as my own building demands them....

[Image: thumb640x480]

I am trying to make a row of shops - and these windows are a big part of how the look is going to go. I'm thinking I NEED a door on the corner.... The doors in the shot are the OFB doors with a small buy mode THING plonked over the top. I have to use move objects on to move the deco thing right now, but I'm working on it. I will also make a piece for the diagonal corner - as that gap is bugging me a LOT. I spent most of this week trying to think of clever ways to make it go away but no luck so far. Grrr.

IMPORTANT: these are repository windows - you have to have the master windows or they will flash blue in game. Master windows are on LeeFish Master Windows

Prices and Recolour Options
160 simoleons, repository linked to the Grocery windows HERE
Polygon Counts
An amazingly small 486 polys. I shock myself....xxx

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Large Grocery Windows Screenshot Large Grocery Windows Screenshot Large Grocery Windows Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 26.27 KB | File Name LargeGroceryWindows.rar | # of Downloads 3,261
File Updated 14-12-2010

Comments
#5 03-10-2010
With every window you make, my game looks better, Lee. Thanks so much! Smile

#6 07-10-2010
(02-10-2010 03:14 PM)leefish Wrote:  
(02-10-2010 02:58 PM)amythestfenix Wrote:  ......converting the build items from the S3 Hacienda set? ....
I feel really stupid, but what is the hacienda set? Is it a base game item? Or is it store?

I'm sorry, Lee, I should have been more specific. The Hacienda set is store but I will get it for you if you wish to work on it. I don't have S3 (and don't really want it either), so I honestly don't know what the base game items look like.

#7 09-10-2010

wonderful wonderful wonderful! Exactly this what I've searched for Heart ... and it looks fabulous! Thank you so much!!! Isi (my-mashup.net) Smile

#8 10-10-2010
(07-10-2010 07:04 AM)amythestfenix Wrote:  
(02-10-2010 03:14 PM)leefish Wrote:  
(02-10-2010 02:58 PM)amythestfenix Wrote:  ......converting the build items from the S3 Hacienda set? ....
I feel really stupid, but what is the hacienda set? Is it a base game item? Or is it store?

I'm sorry, Lee, I should have been more specific. The Hacienda set is store but I will get it for you if you wish to work on it. I don't have S3 (and don't really want it either), so I honestly don't know what the base game items look like.

Oh, store things. Thats a bit of a pain getting the meshes out. I will see what I can do at getting better at getting them out - see this post..... http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=838

Sorry, that is a members only option