Hi I'm Jenny
#1 09-09-2013 
I just joined but I've known of Leefish.nl for a while thanks to my mom (Dominie). We started playing the sims2 together (I encouraged it as i played sims1 back in the day) and we even had our sims marry. So much fun to sit in front of the computer together and laugh at the dates gone wrong..

I'm from Minnesota. I have an 8 yr old daughter and when I'm not being mom. I'm generally writing or vidding. You can find this user name on fanfiction.net or Youtube to see my work. I love the sims2 but the last few years i've not really been able to play all that long due to computers up and dying on me. I'm hoping to have a new pc soon , one with LOTS of power, so I can finally enjoy game play. I want to do a Zombie challenge and just experience things in the game I've not gotten to do yet, like university or plant sims.

#2 09-09-2013 
Hi and welcome to leefish. Gosh, two generations on the site - I feel all venerable.

Sad to hear about the PCs - for many years I had a small PC and could not really play. It could run SimPE though, so I played by creating.

#3 09-09-2013 
Hi Jenny Smile

#4 09-09-2013 
Hey Jenny. Lovely to meet you. Smile

#5 09-09-2013 
Welcome Jenny Big Grin

#6 09-09-2013 
Hi Jenny! Welcome to the site Smile

#7 09-09-2013 
Welcome to Leefish, Jenny Smile My daughter is called Jenny too
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#8 09-09-2013 
Nice to meet you all!

(09-09-2013 07:59 PM)leefish Wrote:  Hi and welcome to leefish. Gosh, two generations on the site - I feel all venerable.

Sad to hear about the PCs - for many years I had a small PC and could not really play. It could run SimPE though, so I played by creating.

Yeah I've had the worst luck, even when the PC was capable of playing the game it would die on me shortly after I'd start playing or while i was setting up. And this current one was my brother tossed together from extra old spare parts. Its amazing it lets me do vidding..I tried to do sim2 on it and it just got so slow. My sims are saved and hopefully I'll get to play them again and add to them. I had a family - The Ponds which i really loved.

(09-09-2013 10:59 PM)Karen Lorraine Wrote:  Welcome to Leefish, Jenny Smile My daughter is called Jenny too

Aw.. Smile good name Wink

#9 10-09-2013 
Yay a Doctor Who fan!! Welcome to Leefish!

#10 10-09-2013 
(10-09-2013 01:45 AM)Twi Wrote:  Yay a Doctor Who fan!! Welcome to Leefish!

Yep! Love DW ...Whovians Unite!

Sorry, that is a members only option