sims2 #1
Yea, prison uniforms. IDEK.

[Image: thumb640x480]

More info at the download link

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Prison Vamps Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 16-03-2014
Hmm, i wonder if there is someone to do child to elder versions of these Tongue (Heck, why not toddler too Big Grin) These would fit on my after-apocalypse story Smile

And oh! I love the sim on far right Tongue Any chance you have him available for download? ^^
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 01:41 PM by magicslippers.)

#6 16-03-2014
@magicslippers - Yes that sim is available here, although I recently made him some new improved hair and stubble which isn't officially uploaded anywhere... but you can grab that here. Glad you like him. Big Grin

And you're welcome to convert the clothes for other ages yourself. They use the Nightlife bowling outfit meshes, so if age conversions of those meshes already exist you can just recolour them with my textures.

#7 20-03-2014
(16-03-2014 08:17 PM)fanseelamb Wrote:  And you're welcome to convert the clothes for other ages yourself. They use the Nightlife bowling outfit meshes, so if age conversions of those meshes already exist you can just recolour them with my textures.

Wasn't thinking about doing it myself since i've never converted anything BUT i could always try when i get more time Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option