Okay, I'm Back and I'm In
#1 09-08-2018 
Howdy and hello. About a year or two ago, I angrily stormed out of [very popular yet very venomous Sims community website unfit to be named here] and stopped Simming around that same time, keeping myself content with Neverwinter Nights, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and various other minor games. But recently I got to missing my Sims, so I'm back to Simming, but I adamantly refuse to go back to [not-quite-aforementioned toxic Sims community], so I thought to follow BoilingOil here and give Leefish's site a shot.

So...what's going on here, and who's going on with it? Smile
Pizzatron-9000, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2018.

#2 09-08-2018 
Ha, P-9000. Welcome to Leefish. And welcome back to simming, of course!

So, you know me, huh? Your name seems familiar to me as well. For one thing, however, I can be certain that [site for which you almost but not really violated our rules] is NOT named Simbology, because you're not known there. Smile
And don't worry about that rule that I mentioned. You took a little risk there, but you did NOT name the site in question. So you're good Smile

How's life after all this time?

#3 09-08-2018 
I probably should register at Simbology, since you mention it....

But, you know, it was the site where you asked me where you could find those colorful women's jumpsuits, and I PMed you a couple of links for you, and then I stormed off the site because the clique there ticked me off one time too many with their catty remarks and frequent Disagree griefing and impossible, ever-changing standards for upload approval, and then you apparently stormed off the site after one too many "Hey, BO, help me with this problem!" "Okay, here's the solution to your problem." "I don't like your solution, so I'm not using it!" episodes, and that's pretty much it. Smile

But life is life, I guess. I'm still working at the prison, and I'm still trying to fix my house up and make it guest-worthy. And TS2 suddenly stopped working after I'd been back to playing it for a week or two, so I should probably find the right place for my own "Hey, help me with this problem, please" topic. (And unlike some Simmers out there, I actually do listen to advice. Smile )

#4 09-08-2018 
Welcome to Leefish, Pizzatron Smile

#5 09-08-2018 
Hi Pizza! Welcome to LeeFish!

#6 09-08-2018 
Thank you, everyone! How goes it? Big Grin

#7 09-08-2018 
Mmm, pizza. Howdy! It's been pretty quiet here lately, but friendly new folks are always welcome. vamp

#8 09-08-2018 
(09-08-2018 03:15 PM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  and then I stormed off the site because the clique there ticked me off one time too many with their catty remarks and frequent Disagree griefing and impossible, ever-changing standards for upload approval,

Yeah, I believe I know such a place...

(09-08-2018 03:15 PM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  and then you apparently stormed off the site after one too many "Hey, BO, help me with this problem!" "Okay, here's the solution to your problem." "I don't like your solution, so I'm not using it!" episodes

Oh, now that *DOES* sound familiar! There are some of Gods children who are good at that game. And some of them are not even really Gods children, either. And I let myself get carried away by them far too easily, at times. I've grown since those day, though. IN ORDER TO PREVENT COMPLAINTS ABOUT OUR SERVICE, WE HAVE DECIDED NO LONGER TO OFFER SERVICE! Big Grin

Seriously, though, I'm no longer very in touch with the ways to keep the game running. Nowadays, almost everyone is running the UC under Origin, installed on a Win10 OS. I know nothing about any of those...

#9 12-08-2018 
  • Registered
Hello, thought I'd take you up on the suggestion to follow you here. Nix recommended Leefish to me on several occasions as well, so I thought it finally time I stop delaying it. wave

Speaking of minor games, me and hubby are into Sacred 2 right now. Only 9 years late to trying it, but better late than never I hope. Good choice with Oblivion btw, which reminds me, did you see this latest gem? Tongue

#10 13-08-2018 
(09-08-2018 10:38 PM)fanseelamb Wrote:  Mmm, pizza. Howdy! It's been pretty quiet here lately, but friendly new folks are always welcome. vamp

Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint. Wink

(09-08-2018 11:43 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Oh, now that *DOES* sound familiar! There are some of Gods children who are good at that game. And some of them are not even really Gods children, either. And I let myself get carried away by them far too easily, at times. I've grown since those day, though. IN ORDER TO PREVENT COMPLAINTS ABOUT OUR SERVICE, WE HAVE DECIDED NO LONGER TO OFFER SERVICE! Big Grin

Hey, if that approach works for Zito Media, it'll work for everyone. I swear, Zito never picks up their phone when I call in with a complaint about my cable internet service! I guess it's so they can show the monthlies and the quarterlies to their shareholders and say, "Hey, look! We still have a 100% customer satisfaction and zero complaints! So keep investing in us." Tongue

(09-08-2018 11:43 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Seriously, though, I'm no longer very in touch with the ways to keep the game running. Nowadays, almost everyone is running the UC under Origin, installed on a Win10 OS. I know nothing about any of those...

I'm running TS2 under Windows 10 now, and I'm not exactly the most satisfied with Win 10's performance. Maybe the sluggish performance and my ten-minute TS2 boot-up time have something to do with the bazillion megagigaomnibytes of shovelware that come with every copy of Windows 10. Like really, Microsoft, if I wanted Kindle, or Spotify, or Zinio, or whatever else, don't you think I'd figure out how to download and install them myself? Confused

Sorry, that is a members only option