DIRECT X 9.0C
#1 05-02-2019 
  • Registered
Hello.
Im unable to play the sims 2 anymore because of direct X 9.0c error. Recently I bought a new laptop (windows 10, RADEON TM 520) and the sims 2 were working perfectly fine, but a few weeks ago there were an actualization of the system and after that direct error occur. Tried to run the game as an administrator, but it do not work.
I have the ulltimate collection from games4theworld.

#2 06-02-2019 
(05-02-2019 05:18 PM)Alysanne Wrote:  Hello.
Im unable to play the sims 2 anymore because of direct X 9.0c error. Recently I bought a new laptop (windows 10, RADEON TM 520) and the sims 2 were working perfectly fine, but a few weeks ago there were an actualization of the system and after that direct error occur. Tried to run the game as an administrator, but it do not work.
I have the ulltimate collection from games4theworld.
Try re-installing 9c. You can also run TS2, on DX11, in Win10.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option