Floor Urinals
#21 22-05-2011 
A relationship test on a urinal! Now THAT makes lots of sense... What did they clone it off? A sim, perhaps? Rofl

#22 22-05-2011 
Could that Test be possibly used for the Public bathroom scene where if the sim is stuck with some sim he doesnt know he wont pee ?? And the only Reason why he wont pee is because he is outside and not in a closed room ??

#23 22-05-2011 
I have got Geo to pee Smile I did want to try and make this usable on a non-community lot but so far no luck.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#24 22-05-2011 
Dude! That is so the urinal I want! Big Grin

Thank you so much, you did an awesome job with not too much to go off of. Big Grin
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#25 22-05-2011 
Thanks Xander, I will fix the bottom of the mesh and twiddle a bit. I don't know if you saw earlier in the thread, but at this moment I am having a bit of a problem with the dirty texture. If I can repo it I will, otherwise it will have to be stand alone. It will be very sad if I have to do so. Right now its repo'd to the Maxis urinal.

#26 22-05-2011 
Oh I totally get that. It's funny that it has a dirty state and is not able to be cleaned. I downloaded SimPE today cause I was going to try to add FT functions to my custom computers and I started tinkering around with the Wizards of SimPE recolour app and when I tried to clone the urinal only one texture came up and that was the default state - clean.

But if anyone can do it I have faith in you Lee! Big Grin

#27 31-05-2011 
I can haz urinal? lol.

#28 31-05-2011 
Yup yup - new mesh is finished - just trying to fix the dirty state. Smile

#29 31-05-2011 
(22-05-2011 01:29 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  A relationship test on a urinal! Now THAT makes lots of sense... What did they clone it off? A sim, perhaps? Rofl

I don't need a urinal but this thread does have entertaining moments. And the item does look good, I can see that Xander is eager to have it, also. Good Work!

#30 31-05-2011 
(31-05-2011 07:29 AM)Nonni Wrote:  I don't need a urinal but this thread does have entertaining moments. And the item does look good, I can see that Xander is eager to have it, also. Good Work!

Yup I am eager to have it because I think it is just fascinating that regular everyday people like us can have custom content created for a game that we ourselves didn't make. It makes the Sims 2 that much more special to me. Not to mention I am a custom content whore lol.

Sorry, that is a members only option