• Mid Century Chair and Side Table
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
If you haven't guessed by now I am a major fan of Awesims stuff. I had a sort of request to make this chair and as Sixtyten said it was ok here it is. The attached file is a chair and a small coffee table which is repo linked to the chair base.

Prices, catalog location etc.(Click to View)

20 fantastic recolours right here on LeeFish!

Additional Credits: Sixtyten for the original mesh, SIMPE for making creating this CC possible.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Mid Century Chair and Side Table Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 99.55 KB | File Name Mid Century.rar | # of Downloads 3,107
File Updated 14-12-2010

Filesize 17.96 KB | File Name Mid Century Occasional Table.rar | # of Downloads 1,904  

Comments
#9 16-07-2010
Well, I am kind of hoping that the awesome Amythestfenix will come to my rescue and do some nice recolours. You could also have a go at some recolours Laurens Smile

#10 18-07-2010
(16-07-2010 12:18 PM)leefish Wrote:  Well, I am kind of hoping that the awesome Amythestfenix will come to my rescue and do some nice recolours. You could also have a go at some recolours Laurens Smile

Well, here I am to save the day! Recolors to match the Auping sofas await you in my LeeFish file! BTW Lee, I was just posting more AL Socialite build recolors at S2A, linked to your expansion set at MTS, and I wondered if you had ever gone on to part 2 of that set?

#11 18-07-2010
yay! I will hurry up and get those done

#12 18-07-2010
(18-07-2010 06:28 AM)amythestfenix Wrote:  Lee, I was just posting more AL Socialite build recolors at S2A, linked to your expansion set at MTS, and I wondered if you had ever gone on to part 2 of that set?

Well, when I made that set way back when I did not know that simnut had already done them......so it seemed a bit pointless to do the other half.....

I always feel I SHOULD do em though - give me a month or so Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option