• Smaller Grocery Windows 2
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Well, still plodding on with this set - this is a bit of a cheat really, just a one on two tile version of the Smaller Grocery Window.

This is REPOSITORIED to the original set - you will need the windows from this upload and the master windows

[Image: thumb640x480]

As these are repository windows then they will pick up any recolours that you may have for the original window. You can find them in the build mode area of the catalogue with the rest of the windows

ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Grocery Window on two tiles straight2409 160
Grocery Window on two tiles diagonal2409 160

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Smaller Grocery Windows 2 Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 23.24 KB | File Name SmallerGroceryWindow2Tiles.rar | # of Downloads 2,475  

Comments
#17 25-07-2011
well, I have no idea why - I know that when I made this set I DID have a lot with all the windows on it and showing up fine. I remember building the lot just to be sure that I had not screwed anything up Smile . I don't have any special collection folders though.

#18 25-07-2011
@ Guest and Lee, I Just went in game and checked these windows, had no problems with any of them showing up.

Quote:I still love these windows though, and hope to see more one day
Me too and a door to match Wink

#19 26-07-2011

Well, I don't know why mine aren't showing. Everything else by Lee shows just fine, and I am always so careful about what I download, to make sure I get the correct version(s) for my game, expansions, and stuff packs.

Eh, it's not a huge big deal, the other 2 windows show fine, it's just that 2 tile version that is frustrating me.

And I would LOVE to see a door to match, too! Smile

#20 26-07-2011
Guest;7625 Wrote:One problem though - the other 2 windows show up fine, as well as the diagonal of the 2 tile window (used collection creator to do that), but the 2 tile straight version of this window just won't show up my game.

Well, as Shell says, she cant see an issue and I can't test. I don't know what collection creator is, so maybe that is causing it. The OTHER possibility is that there is a GUID conflict in there, ie two items are using the same GUID and one of them is loading first. Is there any tool that would help you to find a double GUID?

Sorry, that is a members only option