sims2 #1
On Simbology, Arathea started a thread which ended up discussing how to add new face templates to the game (as opposed to replacing the defaults). As a result of that discussion, Arathea started creating some new faces using Argon's tutorial and starter files on MATY.

As said, these faces are NOT default replacers; they actually appear in CAS/Bodyshop in addition to the existing defaults (or the default replacers). So effectively, you will have more than the standard 27 faces available to create your sims from.

Notes:
1. I mentioned Argon as the creator, because the original tutorial was his. As for the faces, Arathea is, of course, the real artist Wink
2. The Wanda archetype (see the picture) is based off the sim that I published a picture of in Fish Pics; she was my creation. Arathea converted her into an archetype for me.
3. Some more pictures may be added later...

(dec 15, 2010: edited to include a link to Arathea's blog)

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
More Face Templates in CAS/BodyShop Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#2 15-12-2010

Thank you BO! Big Grin

Oh, and I have a new link now:
http://aratheasims2.blogspot.com

arathea

#3 15-12-2010
You're welcome, hon. Tongue