• (WIP) Give Me My Privacy: Higher Shrubbery Fences
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Hi guys!

After hours of blood, sweat and tears...I managed to get my first successful object in game. It's a simple set of taller shrubbery fences: one of 1.5 the height of the original EA High Shrubbery fence and another twice as tall.

I made these for my celebrity/rich sims' houses because I always complained that the EA shrubberies were just too short to offer any poolside privacy. And sometimes, houses just don't look good with big wooden privacy fences.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The objects have an enhanced leafy texture that makes the fences look a lot better, IMO. The EA texture looked like Styrofoam to me.

Also to match my new fences, I made default replacements textures of the EA Low Shrubbery and High Shrubbery fences.

Prepare for creator babble....

These fences are not the final version, so to speak. They're just the first stop to excellence! Tongue

The thing is, I cloned the fences from the original EA Shrubbery fences which happen to be non-recolorable. This means my taller versions are non recolorable as well. It's not too much of a problem because you didn't have the option with the original TS3 versions anyways.

HOWEVER, a wise fish told me that just because EA failed to deliver doesn't mean I should, too. So I've been actively working on not only getting my new fences to recolor, but default replace the EA ones to get them to recolor as well.

So in short, maybe one day I'll get these damn fences recolorable!

Until then, I hope you can make some use of these "Beta" fences.

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
(WIP) Give Me My Privacy: Higher Shrubbery Fences Screenshot (WIP) Give Me My Privacy: Higher Shrubbery Fences Screenshot (WIP) Give Me My Privacy: Higher Shrubbery Fences Screenshot (WIP) Give Me My Privacy: Higher Shrubbery Fences Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 161.68 KB | File Name Give-Me-My-Privacy-Shrubbery.rar | # of Downloads 3,265  
Filesize 7.32 KB | File Name Give-Me-My-Privacy-Shrubbery-DEFAULT-REPLACEMENTS.rar | # of Downloads 1,011  

Comments
#9 03-10-2012
scroll down the page to the end of Daluved's text.

#10 03-10-2012
  • Registered
still dont see it.....the only other pink button that is showin up on my end is the Thank button....thats it. :| and I scrolled to the bottom of her post 100 times too lol.

#11 03-10-2012
Please report in site issues giving your browser and OS.

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

#12 04-10-2012
I checked your account. You changed your thread viewing mode from the default. I shall disable that option in case other users do the same thing.

Sorry, that is a members only option