• Conspicuous Views on 2 Tiles
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I made this window after I got a request for it over on MTS. I found it hard to believe that it had not been made already, but after amythestfenix said SHE had never seen it, then I decided it maybe did not exist.

As these are repository windows then they will pick up any recolours that you may have for the original window. You can find them in the build mode area of the catalogue with the rest of the windows

ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Conspicuous View on two tiles straight2986 300
Conspicuous View on two tiles diagonal2986 300

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Conspicuous Views on 2 Tiles Screenshot Conspicuous Views on 2 Tiles Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 31.67 KB | File Name Conspicuous Views on 2 tiles.rar | # of Downloads 1,638  

Comments
#2 20-12-2010
*snags*

Great, got it. Thanks a million, Lee Smile

#3 25-12-2010
I am thrilled that it exists now! The only expansion set I've ever seen for this window is pay- by MsBarrows @T$R. It didn't have any centered single tile windows. More build items are always gratefully appreciated!

#4 25-12-2010
I DID wonder why it was not made - of course, I did not think of pay sets. I am surprised that she never did this though - its the EASIEST one to do.

Sorry, that is a members only option