• XThreads Attachments Gallery
  • Uploader:leefish
This will pull the first thumbnail from each thread in the forums you specify in the settings in the ACP.
This means that you need to be careful what picture you upload first. Options in the settings are the forums you want to get the pictures from and the number of pictures you want to show.
If you have a specific XThreads custom field containing pictures that you want to show, then let me know by replying here - give the KEY of the field.

If the templates dont update automatically add the variable {$fishhattachment_gallery} where you want it to show in your templates.

You can see the gallery on the front page of leefish - its the fresh fish attachment gallery. The BIG gallery with the ajax updates is my special one for leefish Smile - its not really suitable to share as its all hardcoded.

NOTE: This is designed to work on portal - for proportal please see XThreads Gallery on Pro_Portal

Screenshots
XThreads Attachments Gallery Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 2.3 KB | File Name Attachmentsgallery.rar | # of Downloads 350  
Comments
#11 08-11-2012 
hmmmmmmmm

It SHOULD work, as long as it thinks it is a portal. We might need to fix the url, right now it is a relative url. Are you getting any output at all?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 08-11-2012 
Ok works but..I can't see images attachments :/

#13 08-11-2012 
Yea, does the link to the post work? I bet it does not. Do you have a link to the page?

#14 08-11-2012 
Link are correct only in certain page (page is in /forum), instead links aren't correct in homepage (out /forum).
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2014 02:04 PM by noiredeb.)

#15 08-11-2012 
Right - in the forum - that is a gallery set up. but the plugin (on the home page) is looking for the relative url. Go to the plugin file/template and add forum in the urls.

#16 08-11-2012 
I have add {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/ in a href and before of thumb attachment in img scr. Now links in homepage work, but images still not.

It's all ok but not images Sad

#17 08-11-2012 
It needs to have portal start hooks for portal announcements in it for this to work......

$plugins->run_hooks("portal_start");

It may actually work better if the gallery code is IN the php file. Send a copy of the file to me.

#18 09-11-2012 
Thank you Lee, it works, this plugin is wonderful Big Grin

#19 09-11-2012 
Yup, we found there were TWO issues:

The portal is outside the forum root, so in the custom thread field you need something like

[html]
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{URL}">{FILENAME}</a>

[/html]

And of course to have an image size of 160x120 in the thumbnail list.

as the plugin file has
PHP Code:
$fishhatt_att_thumb xthreads_get_xta_url($fishhatt).'​/thumb160x120'

#20 20-04-2014 
I put this variable on the portal:

Code:
{$fishhattachment_gallery}

above {$announcements}

it show the box but don't show the images

Sorry, that is a members only option