• afplainhouseshoe meshes & uvmaps
  • Uploader: daluved1
This is for creators only! If you do not know what any of the gibberish below means, then you do not need to be downloading this anyways. Tongue
Please do not ask me how to use custom meshes, how to texture, etc. There are plenty of tutorials and guides out there.

[Image: thumb640x480]

*The mesh is an altered version of EA's afShoesAnkleBMedHeelSquare00_loaferLeather mesh.

Simgeom is used with CTU and S3PE/Postal creations. Alternatively, I've included .wso versions of the mesh for those using TSRW.

The blankbumpmap.dds is a blank, flat bump-map for use when texturing the mesh. This comes in handy when you're trying to drastically alter the alpha of the texture, because the EA bump-map will most likely get in the way.

The afplainhouseshoe-basictexture.dds is a blank texture with working alpha. When you first start your project, just apply it to the mesh then use it as a guide when texturing.

This mesh has a custom UV map.

-----------

In the rar file:
  • afplainhouseshoe_lod1.simgeom
  • afplainhouseshoe_lod2.simgeom
  • afplainhouseshoe_lod3.simgeom
  • afplainhouseshoe_HighLOD.wso
  • afplainhouseshoe_MediumLOD.wso
  • afplainhouseshoe_LowLOD.wso
  • blankbumpmap.dds
  • afplainhouseshoe-basictexture.dds

Mesh Information:
Polys - 472
Vertices - 390

Screenshots
There are no additional images for this resource afplainhouseshoe meshes & uvmaps Screenshot afplainhouseshoe meshes & uvmaps Screenshot afplainhouseshoe meshes & uvmaps Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 99.63 KB | File Name daluved1_afplainhouseshoe.rar | # of Downloads 19  
Comments
#2 02-02-2011
Those are actually rather nice shoes.... maybe I should take the mesh to the shoe shop Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option