Book case?
#1 17-01-2011 
I tried posting a review there but whatever file extensions I paste, It really says that I am not allowed to use that extension.

Is there any way we could make them a non-necessary field?
Lord Roco, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2011.

#2 17-01-2011 
Um, I will have a look into that - will get back to you.

Ok, I see that there is a max image size and file size - not 100% clear on the input field. Looking at the allowed image sizes and dimensions that pic you were trying to upload must have been humonguous Smile

Just until I patch it - file size is 600 by 800 (wxh) and max file size of 195kb. Allowed images are jpeg, jpg and png. JPG is preferred as it compresses well

I will make an update on that setup - I was a total XThreads noob when I set that up, so its a bit fail by the standards of the rest of the XThreads setups.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 18-01-2011 
Please take a look into that, I have a review I really want to submit

#4 18-01-2011 
Um, well, I think that all the info you need to make a post is in the post above. I like having a pic of the book jacket, so I wont be taking that out. What is neat is that you can load a pic direct from a website (not hotlinked, it just loads from the url) as long as its the right size. Google is our friend Smile

#5 19-01-2011 
Well, that would be good, but i dont think many would post the review, atleast i think it would be good if you can just reduce the restrictions by a bit?

#6 19-01-2011 
I dunno, the only restriction is that you have to post a picture of the book jacket, and its not to be humongous. I think that pretty fair really.

Sorry, that is a members only option