sims2 #1
So, for once, I've strayed from my usual path... This time you're not exactly getting a mod Wink

A while ago, I showed off one of my favorite sims, Wanda Rimskaya
[Image: thumb640x480]
Wanda was originally meant to be a replacement Pollination Technician, except that I couldn't get it to work correctly. Arathea later made her face into an archetype for me here, so people can use that face, if they want.

But now I finally did it! I've created a PT with Wanda's face, and her name is Aliena Impregnata.

This is what Aliena looks like with the original Maxis skin:

And this is her with Calalily Sims' IRIS skin, which can be found at The Sims2 Graveyard - click "Downloads", then "Calalilysims", then "Genetics" and then go to page 5 to find them:

Aliena appears to be bald for a more Alien effect, but genetically she is a redhead. This way, her hair color doesn't dominate in all her offspring.

Two versions of Aliena are available:

1. a replacement version. This version has exactly the same GUID as the original Pollination Technician that comes with the game, so she'll replace him. Nothing else is required to get this version to work; just drop the unpacked file in your Downloads folder, and it works. This even works with a Multi-PT mod that includes the original PT, such as Fwiffo's Multi PT mod.

2. a Multi-PT version. This one has a unique GUID (0x0069CD02), so it won't interfere with other additional PTs. You can use this to replace a single PT from a Multi-PT setup, but you'll need to alter a specific file using SimPE.

If you're planning to use the Multi-PT version with Fwiffo's Multi PT mod, open the file Multi_Pollination_Technician.package in SimPE, and open the BHAV named "NPC - Get Alien Dad - NID" in plug-in view. The following two pictures show you how to proceed from there:

(click image to enlarge) (static link)

(click image to enlarge) (static link)

An extra note: the green encircled lines are the lines that contain the GUID of the Maxis Pollination Technician. If you intend to replace him, just download the replacement version and don't bother with SimPE.

For more extensive information, you can also check out this tutorial by Simgaroop.

And here's two pictures of an example offspring of Aliena...

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
Aliena Impregnata Screenshot Aliena Impregnata Screenshot Aliena Impregnata Screenshot Aliena Impregnata Screenshot Aliena Impregnata Screenshot Aliena Impregnata Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 159.17 KB | File Name Replacement-PT - Aliena Impregnata.zip | # of Downloads 760  
Filesize 137.47 KB | File Name Multi-PT-Aliena Impregnata.zip | # of Downloads 270  

Comments
#25 24-10-2019
It's not just the picture, the triplets have black hair and the firstborn has a tiny alien nose. It was the nose that made me check the family tree.
Actually it said Pollination Technician, I think on the simblender when I checked hours. Could it be another mod clashing? I am using Chris Hatch pregnancy controller. He got abducted and pregnant from the telescope.

#26 25-10-2019
No, it's not only the picture, I *know* that. The picture is only one symptom of the problem. That's why I asked about the notification. In my own game, the family tree of Aliena's children don't show the alien father at all!

Anyway, it cannot be a conflict, because -- like all default replacers -- Aliena isn't actually a mod. I'm thinking, though, that you should re-download Aliena. There is a possibility that the package got corrupted, which can cause all kinds of trouble.

#27 25-10-2019
Okay, I will redownload. I might test her in a cc free game folder to be sure it isn't something in my Download folder stopping her working.

#28 25-10-2019
It's always a good idea to check that, indeed. But I still remain sceptical if that will help.
I'm afraid that it will not change anything for the children that have already been born, of course, but I guess that you already knew that Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option