New Lightbox
#11 27-01-2011 
She was viewing in both - I suspected landscape was the issue so asked her to check, was fine....it could just be that those pics in that thread are rather bigger than average. Is it only that thread?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 27-01-2011 
. And now I see that in landscape mode it also works, but to notice that, after tapping a pic, I have to scroll back up to the TOP of the document first....
Very practical, lightbox at the bottom, slideshow at the top of the screen Smile Well not everything can be helped, I guess... No worries, probably just me asking too much again... Tongue

#13 27-01-2011 
yea, she did say that it was a tad annoying - I can take that out, see if it blows anything up.

2 mins

OK - try now Smile

#14 27-01-2011 
Nothing has changed as far as I can tell, but don't worry about it too much on my behalf, ok? These mobile devices have limits... that's not your fault!

#15 27-01-2011 
hmmm, ok

I will put a conditional tick next to the iPad. Thanks for all the testing Smile

What I can do is put the lightbox at the top on your area? No trouble....

#16 27-01-2011 
No problem, dear! We both have that perfectionist gene, so I understand Tongue

#17 27-01-2011 
hmmm, but I want that new box cos it supports swf. Apparently....

#18 28-01-2011 
Awe-some-fish.
Just keep swimming...

#19 28-01-2011 
Well, I thought blender plugin...swf attachments....you know Smile

Here is a test post

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-1261-p...ml#pid2702

#20 29-01-2011 
Hmm, you may have noticed that the new shadowbox is opening other sites in a navigable iFrame. Urk. I will have to turn the external linking off until I find a way to stop that. Its really a mean thing to do - basically, users don't even have to leave LEEFISH to go to another site and log in and even download..... I would be REALLY MAD if somebody did that to me, so I am turning off the external linking for now. Lightbox and inline lightbox will still work...

Sorry, that is a members only option