Development Tourettes
#1 10-02-2011 
Well, I have been busy making a site for a friend (brownpaperbag.eu). Its a closed site, so you can't register or anything really, and its all pretty much closed off to guests....

But anyway, after several e-mail exchanges, I got this from my friend, I think she has a hidden camera in my room

Development Tourettes was once considered a rare and bizarre syndrome, often seen in Computer Programmers and Software Engineers.

Most often it is associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks while engrossed in an especially crap piece of code. Usually sufferers are unaware that they are actually talking out loud.

An annoyed programmer with Development Tourettes will often be found randomly swearing and screaming at their computer, in such a state of rage that they will not realise they are saying anything.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 11-02-2011 
My, my! tsk, tsk, tsk. I have heard of this. It is a very sad thing...

But funny to watch.

*sniggers*

#3 11-02-2011 
tee hee ... so funny to watch ... *cowers in fear and runs back to wheel to make site run faster* sorry Lee ... site is 3x faster and i dropped 10 pounds

#4 11-02-2011 
lol - I wondered why the site ran faster sometimes - its you in your wheel Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#5 11-02-2011 
yep ... well thats also because i have cloned myself with SimPE ...

Sorry, that is a members only option