• BO - No Birthday/College Warnings
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
After a while of playing, you know when sims are going to have a birthday; you don't need to be reminded every time, do you?

Also, getting reminded that a teen may want to go to college THREE times for each teen is a bit over the top, isn't it?

Now we have a means of cancelling all that superfluous data. There's three versions of this mod:

1. No Birthday Warnings: Stops the Birthday reminders, but keeps the College reminders.
2. No College Warnings: Stops the College reminders, but keeps the Birthday reminders.
3. No BnC Warnings: Stops all of it!

NOTE: Since these are all rewrites of the same routine, they DO conflict with eachother. Only the last one loaded will take effect. Therefor, install only the one version that you need.

Specially made in response to Zirconia Wolf's request. Enjoy, everyone!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - No Birthday/College Warnings Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 394 bytes | File Name BO - No Birthday Warnings.zip | # of Downloads 205  
Filesize 297 bytes | File Name BO - No BnC Warnings.zip | # of Downloads 808  
Filesize 462 bytes | File Name BO - No College Warnings.zip | # of Downloads 540  
Comments
#5 18-03-2011
Thank You! I hate those stupid warnings popping up all the time. Finally, I think I will sim in peace.

#6 23-01-2014
Hiya BO :waves:
Is there a way to make it so you get one warning? ...and only one?
Being new to 'playing' I'm a bit scared to have absolutely no warning! I'll traumatize my tykes for sure.

#7 24-01-2014
That sounds like a good idea. If I had a working PC, I could look into altering this mod. Alas, this is not an option right now, though. Sad

This mod is intended for people who have had these warnings so often that they know when to expect them. Such people frequently check a sim's lifestage meter, and need no reminders anymore. Maybe you would best hold off installation of this mod until you've reached that point too Smile

#8 26-01-2014
K.O... That's kinda what I decided too Wink
Thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option