• Better or No Lost Friend Notifications
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
It's easy to get fed up with the flaky 'Lost Friend' notifications. Many of us just don't want to hear about every single friendship that deteriorates.

For those people, I've now created "No Lost Friend Notifications". With this mod installed, there will be no further warnings of lost friends or lost Best Friends.

And others are sick of "<Sim A> is no longer a family friend. A little interest and contact goes a long way. Maybe it's not too late to repair the relationship and get it back to friend status.", because it doesn't tell you which sim of the current household was their friend. They would like to know which of their sims should improve their relationships, and that can be hard to find out in a large household where several members have 200 or more acquaintances.

For those people, I created "Better Lost Friend Notifications". This mod will replace the stupid text with "<Sim A> is no longer friends with <Sim B>.", a much better notification which the Maxoids had already built in, but never used!

NOTE: These two mods conflict with each other. Do NOT use them together, but pick only one.

Update, August 18, 2011: "Better Notifications" is STILL very buggy, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it... I'll keep looking though.

"No Notifications" works perfectly, though!

Made in response to MaryH's request. Enjoy!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
Better or No Lost Friend Notifications Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 354 bytes | File Name BO - No Lost Friend Notifications.zip | # of Downloads 3,284  
Filesize 625 bytes | File Name BO - Better Lost Friend Notifications.zip | # of Downloads 1,199
File Updated 26-02-2011

Comments
#13 26-02-2011
hmm...
You are getting warmer.

#14 26-02-2011
Thanks BO Baby, I found it, now just keep your fingers crossed that I got it right.

#15 26-02-2011
* leefish believes it was correct

#16 26-02-2011
* BoilingOil concurs

Sorry, that is a members only option