Call for assistants
#1 27-02-2011 
I am looking for a person who would be interested in getting a repo/recolour project off the ground for me.

WANTED

Simmer who has mastered the repository technique, has access to milkshape and simpe and would like to make a project of mirroring all the TS2 Base game desks.

Please apply in this thread.

#2 27-02-2011 
hmmmmm is low skills accepted .... id prob do a collab ... but i dont have milkshape ... because it brings all the boys to the yard LMAO... ive been dying to use that joke

#3 27-02-2011 
I have milkshape but don't know how to use it. I'm okay at recolouring, so if I can help in any way please let me know.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#4 27-02-2011 
well, now I have volunteers (lee rubs fins together)

I don't know if you ever saw the mirrored desks I did over on MTS? Well, its fairly easy to do with ALL the base game desks if you can use the repo technique and you have milkshape to flip the mesh.

The PLAN:

I make a new file to clone with the mesh set up with slots and things.
Michelle uses her milkshape to flip the mesh (lee helps)
Lev imports them to the clones and repos to the base game desks. (lee helps a bit)

DONE.

What do you think?
Some nice recolours of the desks would round off the project.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#5 27-02-2011 
I think there is more chance of SHELL OIL being the newest member, than Michelle working out how to use milkshape. LOL. But we could give it a try. ROFL.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#6 27-02-2011 
* BoilingOil blinks...

OIL? Do I hear someone ask for OIL? Where do you want me to lie down, Shell??

#7 27-02-2011 
*back to topic (is Nonni jealous?)* Lee, I would love to help but I have NO skills to offer but my smile.

#8 27-02-2011 
well, you take great pics. Why not do the upload pics?

#9 27-02-2011 
You are kind to consider that as an asset. I am actually struggling to create and perfect something for your site that I have been unsuccessful with before. I am close, close. It will be a surprise (if it works, I will be surprised). Cross fingers and toes and eyes, OW!
Going back to work. If I could stop flitting around I might could get something done.

I will be delighted to take pictures. But, Lee, you can reserve the right to use or not use them.

@levini:
Quote:but i dont have milkshape ... because it brings all the boys to the yard LMAO... ive been dying to use that joke
Shell, Alet and I have been scratching our noggins to get the joke.

#10 27-02-2011 
Well, we could always use Blender.... (we would need CMO for that as Blender makes my ears fall off).

But seriously, Milkshape is a really neat program, and fairly easy to understand if you are a Windows user. Its very windows like in its interfaces, whereas Blender is proof (to me) that there IS life on other planets (and they came here and made Blender).

Sorry, that is a members only option