• Uploader:
sims2 #1
Lot size: 30 X 20 - Price: §15,264

[Image: thumb640x480]

Custom Content:
Frillen-Invisible Tile

Please note:
This lot was made using a tutorial by patul @MTS2

There are many other lovely lots with a swimmable lake available for Sims 2. However, Alet has need of a small lot upon which she can build her own little home. This lot marks a great achievement for me (if it works in other simmers' games, that is).

Screenshots
Swimming With Fishies Screenshot Swimming With Fishies Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 700.03 KB | File Name Swim With Fishies.zip | # of Downloads 692  

Comments
#9 15-05-2012
  • CRiz

A very pretty lot you have here. Smile
I haven't used it yet nor have I tried making my own swimable lake BUT I did check out the links which were very enlightening. Big Grin

Now, I read your last comment about Sims falling through the board when using it and I realized I read how to fix that on one of the Tutorials that Frillen linked to. It's the JustTheBast Tutorial
"Because we pushed the platform with the pool accessories down to one click above the swimmable surface, the sims don't "fall through" the diving board, when they use it, and don't jump through the air to reach the ladder. And because the swimmable surface is not connected to anything else, except by the pool ladder, there is no danger of the swimmers escaping the lake and swimming around in the ground or the house floors."

This may be your problem. Also, Niol has lots of useful links right after the Tutorial post and you already know which invisible floor to use for that edging issue. Wink

I hope this helps. Blush

[Note: Apparently I'm not aloud to post links so I had to take it out. Although you can still find the link on Frillen's page. Just click the Frillen-Invisible Tile link you posted and then scroll down the page till you get to the Invisible Tile picture and slightly under that are two links. Click the Tutorial link by JustTheBast and there you go. Though on my end the images don't appear but they do appear as attachments so it's not that troublesome. The image with the skunk girl on a diving board shows her using it perfectly and how low the diving platform is. In your image, yours is a tad high. The other attached images give you a visual example on how to fix it.]

#10 15-05-2012
Hi Criz,

Yes, I have a spam alert that is configured to look for links. Yours are perfectly fine but sadly most are not.

Sorry about that

#11 15-05-2012
Very, very cute! I'll have to try this myself since I don't have all EPs/SPs.

#12 23-07-2016
thank you, thank you , thank you

Sorry, that is a members only option