• Artisans Quarter Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
This is for BoilingOil.
3 Recolours of the Windows, Doors, Arches, Column and Fences.
Many thanks to Kate from Parsimonious. Meshes not included.

ETA: As Kate's new site is not fully functioning at the moment I am temporarily including the MESHES, as soon as the build items have been added to Parsimonious I will remove the MESHES and fix the link.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Red - Green - Brown

I have all EP's, SP's and the CEP.

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 305.16 KB | File Name Artisans-Quarter-Recolour-Red-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 172  
Filesize 321.74 KB | File Name Artisans-Quarter-Recolour-Green-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 173  
Filesize 315.44 KB | File Name Artisans-Quarter-Recolour-Brown-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 170  
Filesize 1.03 MB | File Name k8-ArtisansQuarters-MESHES.zip | # of Downloads 60  
Comments
#2 28-02-2011
Hi Shell - I have approved it so you can edit - you have the meshes in all 3 files - can I suggest that you REMOVE them from two of the files and rename the one with the files in to say it has the meshes? Otherwise its a lot of extra unnecessary bandwidth consumption.

#3 28-02-2011
I'd say she should link to the original meshes, and not include them in her uploads at all Wink

People looking for recolours (such as I) usually already have the meshes, and if they don't they can get it at Parsimonious. Just my two cents...

Anyway, thanks a lot, Shell. I've picked them all, and am going to find out what they look like ASAP (hard to make out the difference in those thumbnails Wink)

#4 28-02-2011
(28-02-2011 06:19 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  I'd say she should link to the original meshes, and not include them in her uploads at all Wink

People looking for recolours (such as I) usually already have the meshes, and if they don't they can get it at Parsimonious. Just my two cents...

Actually, I kind of agree with BO here. Its like my stuff - yes, I DO say you can share them via mesh packs what have you, but that was really intended for builders to leave stuff in houses - I always kind of hope that people will add the link RATHER than use include the meshes....

Sorry, that is a members only option