• Artisans Quarter Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
This is for BoilingOil.
3 Recolours of the Windows, Doors, Arches, Column and Fences.
Many thanks to Kate from Parsimonious. Meshes not included.

ETA: As Kate's new site is not fully functioning at the moment I am temporarily including the MESHES, as soon as the build items have been added to Parsimonious I will remove the MESHES and fix the link.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Red - Green - Brown

I have all EP's, SP's and the CEP.

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot Artisans Quarter Recolours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 305.16 KB | File Name Artisans-Quarter-Recolour-Red-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 172  
Filesize 321.74 KB | File Name Artisans-Quarter-Recolour-Green-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 173  
Filesize 315.44 KB | File Name Artisans-Quarter-Recolour-Brown-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 170  
Filesize 1.03 MB | File Name k8-ArtisansQuarters-MESHES.zip | # of Downloads 60  
Comments
#9 28-02-2011
I immediately believe Shell's right, Nonni. The patterns in the glass are different for each item, so they can't use eachother's templates, and thus, no repository technique available.

The framework is mostly the same, of course, but that's only a tiny part of the set. You can't safely mix repository and non-repository techniques in the same object.

#10 28-02-2011
Doncha just luv Shell? For a non-techy person that she claims she is, she can do whatever she sets her mind to do. My mind wandered off several years ago and I can't find it or give it directions on how to come home.

#11 01-03-2011
Hey, I only did one glass colour, if there is a specific one you want recoloured let me know. I don't know tech terms, to me the mesh is the package I open in simPE the template is what I recolour.

#12 14-03-2012
  • Registered
Ever Since I found your Artisan's Quarter Windows and Doors I have made extensive use of them. Thank you so much for these recolors.

Sorry, that is a members only option