Creator Stats
#11 15-04-2011 
well, that is EXACTLY what the MTS version does BO - indeed, Delphy did not hand me the MTS code on a plate - but he did give me a running start for the basic today graph - getting all that extra razzle dazzle to work here on LeeFish is of course the challenge Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 15-04-2011 
Ah, I didn't know that what I was hoping for had already been done - goes to show how much I've created for MTS Smile Nada, zilch!

#13 15-04-2011 
Well, we can still try Smile

Right now, there are only TWO sites in the sims world that I know of that have this level of service for creators (graphs and tables and such) and that is MTS and Leefish. I am very proud of this.

What I was thinking of was a "personal best" stats - like most downloads on a day ever, most downloaded item, that kind of thing.

#14 15-04-2011 
If I sort the list of uploads by number of downloads, I can SEE which one has been taken the most often Wink But the best day would roll off the table after thirty days, keeping a record would be fun.

I was thinking... If you could make it so, that if one clicks a bar in the history graph, one gets the dayly graph for that specific day... (just like today's graph)! THAT would be awesome AND fit with my first suggestion... Tongue (is that perhaps what Delphi does, too?)

#15 15-04-2011 
well, not exactly Smile

What D has is a little calendar where you choose a day. That gives you an overview per day. To get the history PER ITEM then you click on a little button next to the item in the stats table. Its really neat.....

#16 15-04-2011 
Oh, that's cool too, indeed! Anyway, I'm already happy with what we've got now Wink

#17 15-04-2011 
Well, its one of my goals - to get that daily view and history per item....however, first I have to get the entire history polished up - its ok for me and you - we have dls every day - but if an uploader doesnt have that then we really need the dates Smile

#18 15-04-2011 
I understand... In the mean time, I was thinking (and not knowing where to place that question): could I have another area? Like "BO's Living space"? There are a number of threads that I think would fit well together in that area, making it a theme like the Gardening section.

BTW: I understand how you already need to make special arrangements for the two areas that I'm employing now, so if you say "No" to a third, I completely understand... No problem Wink

#19 15-04-2011 
Sure, I can set that up - what were you looking for - an area for uploads?

Do you want a little text like you have for the gardening area? I will do my best to make all the small edits where possible - for things like the twitter feed and the uploads images etc - if I miss anything just say Smile

#20 15-04-2011 
Yeah, it would be a third uploads area. Things like my Feed Baby, ButlerIsNoNanny, Food Dish Autonomy and the Bottomless Bottle would go there, and I'm in the process of deterniming which others would fit that theme.

The little text (as you call it) *could* say something about how the mods are related to home-making. I would be so thrilled Wink

These are the thread-numbers that would need to be moved: 910, 936, 1132, 1247, 1258, 1530, 1586, 1679 and 1686 Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option