Creator Stats
#21 15-04-2011 
Done I think....

If you see anything weird or missing just post and I will fix it Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#22 15-04-2011 
I will, Lee. Thank you so much!!! Heart

#23 28-04-2011 
Ok, the basics are fixed now. The history graph now has a date and timeline which shows days where there has been no downloads as a null value and the tool tip shows the total downloads on a day.

Example of stats with gaps in the pic.

Also fixed a small bug in Chrome where the graph was hiding the drop down menus.

ETA: Charts are also resizeable - grab the grey border around the chart on the right and/or bottom to resize.

Phase two: jQuery datepickers Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#24 28-04-2011 
Ah, apart from the resizeable thing, I had already experienced all the goodness of this graph system, Lee, and it's really wonderfull! I Heart it...

#25 28-04-2011 
Aww, thanks BO. I do really make these for you as well as me. Its nice to have these kind of stats so we can see whats going on with our items we upload.

#26 28-04-2011 
Exactly! That's one of the first things I do, whenever I open my browser; go to the "uploads stats" page, and watch the graphs and the numbers for my latest mods... That kind of information is very helpful. Often much more useful than the comments and thank-yous, which most people don't bother with anyway Wink

#27 10-05-2011 
ok, here we go:

http://screencast.com/t/nXEXWbiJ

Click the link to see the new upload stats Smile

#28 11-05-2011 
Scale-able. Awesome. Smile
Just keep swimming...

#29 11-05-2011 
cool Job Lee and OMG!! its Jing !!! I love Jing Big Grin

#30 11-05-2011 
Thank you Lev. Now you just need to take some pics of those desks and upload them so you can have some more stuff here to have stats on Smile
I split this thread as it was in danger of being derailed by levini. No levini - do NOT reply with some more .....ery. TY.

Sorry, that is a members only option