• The Copur-Payne Residence (outside)
  • Creator: BoilingOil
I totally suck when it comes to building houses. Most of them look like the minimalist cubist ideal of a brick cube. Nothing more, nothing less.

This house is little different, mostly cubical in shape, but I'm still proud of it. All the outside doors and all but one window are from Leefish' Mauritania set, because I like how well they fit brick houses, and require little effort to make it look distinguished.

Screenshots
The Copur-Payne Residence (outside) Screenshot The Copur-Payne Residence (outside) Screenshot The Copur-Payne Residence (outside) Screenshot The Copur-Payne Residence (outside) Screenshot      
Comments
#2 01-03-2011
Quote:I totally suck when it comes to building houses.

Ima gonna reach through the screen and slappa yo' face and then...

Oh, forget that. HeartI love it.Heart I like houses in which my sims can be comfortable and have their hopes and dreams "come true" (as much as anything can be true in simland). In other words not a lot of "froo-froo"; houses that are playable, that is my bottom line for me.

#3 01-03-2011
Well, this cube might be comfortable enough. It's 4BR, 4BA and can easily accomodate 5 or 6 sims and leave some room for hobby equipment. In the basement/garage, there's even room to work on restorable cars, if they want (in ADDITION to storing a functional car, that is).

#4 01-03-2011
Hey, thats a pretty neat house. I like the underground garage. I suck at that kind of advanced building. I can just about make bridges.

Sorry, that is a members only option