Quicker Bed Making
#21 10-03-2011 
@Nonni: I'm sure you're not a day over 30, but still thanks for the compliment. I *do* honour and celebrate BDs, as long as they're not mine. I celebrate every day that I'm alive, and in that respect, my BD is no different from other days.

They only remarkable observation one can make about someone's birthday, is the fact that on that day, the earth has approximately reached the exact same point in her orbit around the sun as on the day the person was born. It says nothing about the accomplishments of said person...

#22 10-03-2011 
Quote:They only remarkable observation one can make about someone's birthday, is the fact that on that day, the earth has approximately reached the exact same point in her orbit around the sun as on the day the person was born. It says nothing about the accomplishments of said person...

You are too deep for me. As far as accomplishments go, I must content myself that I may never see what difference I have had but hope that there will be some positive impact made by my presence on earth.Heart

#23 10-03-2011 
Thank you very much, BO!

#24 11-03-2011 
You're welcome, friend. Enjoy! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option