Quicker Bed Making
#1 02-03-2011 
Sorry to pester you again, but I hope this might be simpler to do. What I'd like is for all sims to make beds the way that sloppy sims do: they just grab the top of the blanket, fling it up to the pillows and call it a morning. There's no fifteen sim minutes of smoothing, tugging and patting-down, it takes two seconds in real time (it takes longer for a sloppy sim to walk around the foot of a double bed than to make both sides,) yet the bed ends up just as neatly made, either way. Hope this is possible, and thanks kindly for reading!

#2 02-03-2011 
Now that is a great idea. Hope BoilingOil can work his magic on this. Shell has to give him a non-snogging moment.
*for goodness sake, Shell, give the man a break*

#3 02-03-2011 
Yes, that is an excellent idea. I hope BO can do it Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 03-03-2011 
Michelle backs away from BO, no snogging for at least a week! Sorry Bo baby.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#5 03-03-2011 
We are supposed to be ENCOURAGING him Shell........

#6 04-03-2011 
Hehehe, yeah, I need an incentive to start work! Like "I'll snog you to death if you can do this", or "I'll do more than just snog you, if you get this done inside a week!"... Tongue

Anyway, sorry that I've not been paying much attention these last few days. I think it should actually be possible to do this, so consider me looking into it.

#7 06-03-2011 
It didn't work, I couldn't go a week without snogging BO. [Image: soldier-s-kiss-1.gif]
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#8 06-03-2011 
Hmmmm I see a love thing going on ... They are at the smog stage next is the get to know each other stage then the omg love stage then the never gonna give u up

#9 06-03-2011 
...........This is a challenge right?

#10 07-03-2011 
Lee you are so funny Rolleyes

Sorry, that is a members only option