Oh Hai Dur!
#1 05-03-2011 
Sup ppls? I was refered here by Levini... i didnt know they had an account or else I wouldve totally put them in my referral box o.o anywho... some interesting things you should know about me :D

I like to sniff things and Ppl
I (of course) love and play the sims 2 on my PC, PS2 and GC
Favorite Color: Mustard Yellow
Annnnnd... I can be a bit dyslexic... so dont mind me if I spell friends like freinds xD

I hope to meet some cool ppl and broaden my experience with the sims ;]

#2 05-03-2011 
Nice to meet you. Do you have any uploads anywhere that we can look at? We like to see what people have made. Or maybe post a pic from your game.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 05-03-2011 
Im working on my first upload to MTS2 actually D:, it's not up yet...but my Youtube vid I finally posted has been processed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRqaBMru5Ds

#4 05-03-2011 
Hmm, thats a very interesting video - what was on fire? The pile of smouldering ash was not the sim.... was it?

Also, why was there a sim in her underwear????? What kind of game have you got there.......

#5 05-03-2011 
Lol, a very random one apparently xD! That was my friends sim that I put with Itachi, and no the ash was once a rug that was stuck under the dhair and in front of the fireplace :P

#6 05-03-2011 
(05-03-2011 12:54 AM)winkatuck Wrote:  Sup ppls? I was refered here by Levini... i didnt know they had an account or else I wouldve totally put them in my referral box o.o

I have fixed that in the database....now if you are a naughty young simmer we will know who to blame Wink

#7 05-03-2011 
woah nilly .. im not naughty ... im nice ... .. oh wait ... hey winatuck Big Grin

#8 05-03-2011 
Hey! Welcome to Leefish.

I'm Sparkle, nice to meet you ^-^

#9 05-03-2011 
G'Day winkatuck, great video, love the way the guy is just sitting in the chair reading with the fire all around him.

[Image: 1299291981-U7295.gif]

Quote:The pile of smouldering ash was not the sim.... was it?
I thought it was one of the cats! LOL
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#10 05-03-2011 
oh no
EVERYONE RUN !!!
*levini has accidentally set fire to the rug in Dal's corner * sorry Dal

Sorry, that is a members only option