Base Game Desks
#91 22-03-2011 
I did all the base game desks, Jim. So get to work, before I have to get the whip out. LOL!
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#92 22-03-2011 
ok ... sorry ... didnt see that .. ummm ill have them all done by next friday .... im not uploading any of them until then ... on the central Asian desk ... how would i make another subset? (the handles are one subset and the wood is another)

#93 22-03-2011 
indeed. Its exactly the same. Import the GMDC, you now have two subsets. USING THE NAMES FROM THE GMDC (I don't have the package open and am busy on something else) go to design mode enabled and put the names of the two subsets in there.

EG: IF the gmdc names were levini and lee then in your tsDesignModeEnabled you would put levini as the name of one subset and lee as the other.

Then you do the tsMaterialsMeshName as you already know how to do, and the shape info is a direct copy of the contents of the reference clone SHPE.

If you don't know what a reference clone is, then look back in this thread and you will find the tutorial thing I did for Shell.

ALSO - am changing thread style to horizontal rather than classic as its easier to read.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#94 22-03-2011 
ok The quaint desk shall almost be done ... ill keep working on the project ...
EDIT: Desk is done .. im uploading it now ...
HERE it is http://www.mediafire.com/?x9qfa5m6f5n5z3h

#95 25-04-2011 
I swear if Jim doesn't get off his skinny little butt and finish this soon I am going to get Lee to give me Dr Suess instructions and do it myself.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#96 25-04-2011 
Shell - take care - I may take you up on that offer Smile

#97 25-04-2011 
... Lee and Shell ... Calm the horses Down ... I am working on them ... as fast as i can ... but ... uhm ... i need Help ... Two Subsets ... im totally Lost now ... DR. Seuss Instructions Please !! and also i never worked with GLASS!!! ITS SO SCARY !!!!!! HALP !!!!

#98 25-04-2011 
Levini. I will do the Dr Seuss Instructions if you stop with the "....." Its meant to be used as an indication of more information, not a comma.
Also, I have already given you instructions. I will just take Shell's meshes and do it myself.

#99 25-04-2011 
ok Lee
i have the Mesh Set up in SimPe ... I looked at the maxis mesh, took the info needed , cloned the desk template for the Loft one and i instnatly was confused ... Im completely lost at this area and what to do ... If you want ill send what i have So Far cause i did the main slaving things ... Minus the Glass and other part which is where i am lost at what to do

#100 25-04-2011 
Levini - I am sorry, but I have no idea what the issue is that you are facing - the glass is a subset - you treat it exactly the same. Please post what you do have that is finished. If it is not finished then it will really be quicker for me to reclone than to look through the object, so do not post unfinished items.

Sorry, that is a members only option