Base Game Desks
#111 28-04-2011 
No probs. Just waiting for that Tibetan desk.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#112 28-04-2011 
I did some recolours of the 'Tibetan Desk'. What do you think of these Lee? I'm having a little trouble with the bleeding draw handles, they don't recolour and I can't clone in SimPE anymore. Angry Do you know of any way to make them recolourable without cloning?

[Image: 24dko3k.jpg]

BTW I can't add attachments either, the thing to attach things is gone. Confused
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#113 28-04-2011 
Hey Lee ... sorry atm ....This computer Crashed (Why must everything bad happen when i do something good ? ... i had the tibetean desk ready for upload ) ... and we lost EVERYTHING ... good thing i keep Sim Item Backups in Thumbdrives and CD's ... But right now ... I should have them Saturday Morning ... NO EXCUSES ... We have TS2 up ... but the main thing we (I ... it was supposed to be me and my mom ) are working on getting all the music and family stuff back onto this computer then we do games and other baloney (do they have vegetarian Baloney?)... so i wont Have SimPe installed till tomorrow ... Im So Sorry Lee ...

#114 28-04-2011 
(28-04-2011 01:18 AM)Michelle Wrote:  I did some recolours of the 'Tibetan Desk'. What do you think of these Lee? I'm having a little trouble with the bleeding draw handles, they don't recolour and I can't clone in SimPE anymore. Angry Do you know of any way to make them recolourable without cloning?
That's odd - I thought they were a separate subset.

(28-04-2011 01:18 AM)Michelle Wrote:  BTW I can't add attachments either, the thing to attach things is gone. Confused

Thats fixed - the upgrade overwrote the custom permissions

#115 28-04-2011 
OK, I made the Tibetan Desk - I will see if I can add a couple of extra slots for the shelf underneath.

ETA: I had a look in the tibetan desk - the handles are in a separate non recolourable TXMT. In theory I can add that to the mirrored version as well as all these slots - but it's rapidly ceasing to be a mirror - or at least, its becoming a very flattering one. Tongue

#116 28-04-2011 
Pic of desk. I think this Tibetan monk has a very modern life...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#117 28-04-2011 
lol ... anyhoo ... I got SimPe back to work ... ill work on The Club Desk ... Lee isnt there a way to make a object Fix ??? if so why not make the Maxis tibetean desk with Recolorable handles ???

#118 28-04-2011 
(28-04-2011 10:43 AM)leefish Wrote:  I think this Tibetan monk has a very modern life...

Rofl Indeed!

But if it had been Monique's version of the Little Sister computer on that desk, and that decorative painting had been AnoeskaB's table painting easel, THEN that monk would be even more out of place... the cheater.

#119 28-04-2011 
(28-04-2011 11:25 AM)levini Wrote:  lol ... anyhoo ... I got SimPe back to work ... ill work on The Club Desk ... Lee isnt there a way to make a object Fix ??? if so why not make the Maxis tibetean desk with Recolorable handles ???

I probably could Lev, but I have other things I want to do - that's why I asked for help on these desks. I have ended up making three of them myself, so I think next time I will just be doing it on my own.

The meshes were VERY helpful though and did save me some time. Maybe I will rope Shell and her milkshape skills in for another project.

Re the club desk - well, thats NOT a big task is it? You clone the template, check the prices are ok, change the description and give it three new guids.

#120 28-04-2011 
Quote:Maybe I will rope Shell and her milkshape skills in for another project.

[Image: ROFLMAO.jpg] What skills?

No seriously some day, I would love to learn how to do this stuff, like BO baby, I want the expensive shower reversed. If I ever find out why SimPE will not let me clone anymore, even after re-installing; and fix it I might give it a go.

Thanks for all your hard work Lee, [Image: cheering.jpg]
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

Sorry, that is a members only option