Base Game Desks
#41 16-03-2011 
Good plan Shell - maybe test em both?

The clone too I mean.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#42 17-03-2011 
ugh sorry Lee ... my game has been buggy and so slow ... i can build a miniature empire and it still will be loading so i got annoyed and nuked my DL folder for the fifth time

Also i think i effed the thing up .... i tried everything and the stupid guy wont recolor ... Here is the desk ==>> http://www.mediafire.com/?tee1uuscu9qzu73

#43 17-03-2011 
Ok, I have the package - have not tested in game, but you have the name of the subset wrong - you have it still called wood. Everywhere where it says WOOD in GMDC, shape and GMND change to desk

See list below.

Subset name Material Definition File
desk deskvalue_desk_woodwhite < do not change woodwhite.
groundshadow deskvalue_shadows_alpha
southwallshadow deskvalue_shadows_alpha
eastwallshadow deskvalue_shadows_alpha
westwallshadow deskvalue_shadows_alpha

I am slightly surprised it textured at all.

Will go look in game. Is it a new GUID?

#44 17-03-2011 
yes ... and the price is at the same as the base one ... In my game i completely broke it ... it is flashing blue now ... and i feel like a idiot now

#45 17-03-2011 
I forbid you to feel like an idiot.

You are doing great. Lemme check in game Smile

#46 17-03-2011 
ok lee /Levini cowers... i fixed-ed it ... ima test the fixed-ed version in my game then pass to you

EDIT: I GOT IT WORKING !!!!!! Big Grin ITS RECOLORABLE!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT !!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! but ima go to bed ... ill post it up tomorrow in the morn or after school

#47 17-03-2011 
Yay

Do you see why it flashed blue? I bet you left the name of the subset in the shape as wood - right?

Subset = desk (like in the GMDC)
Material definition = deskvalue_desk_woodwhite (like in the name of the txtr in the target object)

#48 17-03-2011 
(17-03-2011 03:10 AM)levini Wrote:  ok lee /Levini cowers... i fixed-ed it ... ima test the fixed-ed version in my game then pass to you

EDIT: I GOT IT WORKING !!!!!! Big Grin ITS RECOLORABLE!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT !!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! but ima go to bed ... ill post it up tomorrow in the morn or after school

YYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

GO GO LEVINI Smile

I will have a look at it tomorrow, and if all is ok we can give it to Nonni for the upload pics - then you can upload it Smile

#49 17-03-2011 
[Image: xerknn.jpg]

[Image: 2l8ff9y.jpg]
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#50 17-03-2011 
Looking good - we have the mesh, the slots work, not crashing Smile

Now that lev has fixed the repo links we have a working desk ...

EXCELLENT

Now for Shell and Milkshape.......

* leefish KNOWS Shell can do it

Sorry, that is a members only option