Base Game Desks
#81 20-03-2011 
awww - sorry on the meat Lev.

Remember - are parents - rule 1 is get along and try not to piss em off TOO much....
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#82 20-03-2011 
i didnt he disrespected me ... and i left ...

#83 20-03-2011 
Sorry to hear it didn't work out with your dad, again, Jim. It sounded like you were looking forward to spending spring break with him.

Quote:Remember - are parents - rule 1 is get along and try not to piss em off TOO much....

True Lee, but very hard when you are in your teens and they try to make you do something that goes against your nature and beliefs.

Quote:Fixed. You can see it if you preview post bottom of your post.

Thank you that should make things easier.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#84 20-03-2011 
Yea, I agree. I remember being a teen - twas hard. For my parents too.... Wink

#85 20-03-2011 
you were not with the arsehole i am "lucky" to have he threw my stuff on the front of my aunts house ...and the bag was open and he forgot my phone charger ...

#86 20-03-2011 
Hmm, I dunno Lev - just because I don't talk about my childhood doesn't mean it was all roses. Its difficult for you and your dad right now, I understand.

#87 20-03-2011 
yeah ... i know .... i wish it wasnt ... well there is more to this situation ... i got my stuff back ... but all but one of my shirts is ripped open , my OFB game cover is messed up and one ipod skin is ripped up ... on top of this my step mom is sayin how he was at the mall with her ... my aunt called and he said he was at his business ...

#88 22-03-2011 
Ok, well, its all awful, I know. However, this thread is meant to be about these desks. So. Please attach the first desk with the correct GUID and a fixed Object integrity. Let me know which one you are going to do next.

#89 22-03-2011 
ok ...
desk is being uploaded ... here .... http://www.mediafire.com/?kdab2upbbdk6zh7
ummm what desks have been flipped???

#90 22-03-2011 
Post 69 in thread as linked below

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-1574-p...ml#pid3826

Sorry, that is a members only option