• Deletable Mailbox Mod
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Works with version 1.42
This simple mod makes the default mailbox deletable, and buy-able from the catalog, like most objects. This is so you can replace it with custom mailboxes. Its location in catalog is Outdoor/Lawn Ornaments, price 0 simoleons. Install as you would normally install any package file. This mod will only conflict with mods that alter the OBJD of the default mailbox.

I have custom mailboxes available for download HERE and HERE . Smile

Please contact cmo.

Screenshots
Deletable Mailbox Mod Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.61 KB | File Name cmomoney_DeletableMailboxMod.rar | # of Downloads 8,210  

Comments
#13 14-03-2011
(11-03-2011 10:31 PM)leefish Wrote:  Hey Guest - like I said its up to him. Cmo doesn't mind so I don't mind. I just think its a bit politer to say "Hi, mind if I share it" rather than "Hey I have".

Code - objd - simple recolour.... its not really the point. But meh, I'm old, and it's just my opinion is all.

Thats all really.

#14 29-03-2011

Hi there, I love your content and am attempting to use this mod but each time I try to unpack the .rar with Stuffit, I get a message saying the structure of the archive is damaged. I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing as a new Mac user. Any tips?

#15 29-03-2011
Hi
I am a windows user, so I cant really help too much

http://support.smithmicro.com/cs/smkb.cf...faqid=2114

I did have a look on the stuffit site and found the link above.

#16 29-04-2011

Really great, thank you very much!!!

Sorry, that is a members only option