sims2 #1
Normally, only lazy adult sims will make the bed very quickly, but even then ONLY when they're about to relax on it. All others will waste a lot of time fiddling around.

With this mod, things are a little different: ALL sims will ALWAYS waste as little time as possible. They simply pull up the sheets, and that's it!

I assume that this mod will work for all configurations. If it doesn't work for you, please let me know which EPs/SPs you have, and I'll see what can be done.

Also, I don't know if there are any conflicts with other Bedmaking mods. If you encounter problems, use HCDU to find out if there's a conflict involving this mod, and let me know about it.

This mod was created in response to a request by CrabOfDoom.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Quick Bedmaking Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 374 bytes | File Name BO - Quick Bedmaking.zip | # of Downloads 2,109  

Comments
#13 23-08-2011
Thanks

#14 23-08-2011
You know this mod keeps my blood pressure down. I get so annoyed with the simmie insisting on making the bed when I have plans for them to do something else. Like when the toddler is desperate to get out of the crib and you don't want them to get shamed and lectured for wetting the bed but the parent makes their own bed instead.
At least they can now get it done quickly. Thanks, again, BoilingOil!

#15 17-11-2011
  • Registered
great ! i love it... so much spared time ! thank you BO...

by the way, did you know it doesn't work for upper beds in bunk beds ? is it something that can't be done for some reason or simply you don't use them so never noticed it ?

anyway, all i have to do is using less bumks... LOL. Big Grin

#16 17-11-2011
Well, I never use bunk beds, so I wouldn't know... The problem is, that there are no Maxis bunks, and I'm not writing my mods based on CC.

But if anyone wishes to revise my work and make a bunkbed compatible version... They're free to proceed. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option