sims2 #1
Normally, only lazy adult sims will make the bed very quickly, but even then ONLY when they're about to relax on it. All others will waste a lot of time fiddling around.

With this mod, things are a little different: ALL sims will ALWAYS waste as little time as possible. They simply pull up the sheets, and that's it!

I assume that this mod will work for all configurations. If it doesn't work for you, please let me know which EPs/SPs you have, and I'll see what can be done.

Also, I don't know if there are any conflicts with other Bedmaking mods. If you encounter problems, use HCDU to find out if there's a conflict involving this mod, and let me know about it.

This mod was created in response to a request by CrabOfDoom.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Quick Bedmaking Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 374 bytes | File Name BO - Quick Bedmaking.zip | # of Downloads 2,106  

Comments
#17 18-11-2011
  • Registered
yes... i supposed something like that Big Grin
thanks anyway for answering and for the mod that i keep liking a lot and finding useful... Smile

#18 18-11-2011
You're welcome, my friend! Big Grin

#19 19-07-2013
I absolutely love this mod. Bedmaking was just so irritating... now it's okay Smile

#20 22-07-2013
Glad you like it, TychoH! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option