Hello
#1 10-03-2011 
  • Tea Drinker
Hello from Prutser
I am a regular abuser of the games section.....Bubble Shoot is my favorite....I played it often and got better and better.....so much so that today I finished the game, hurray! But as a guest! My highscore (over 330.000, enough to beat a certain fish) was not registered Angry
So, here I am as a proper user to try again! Will probably never see that score again.
And for playing Sims: I don't.
As I work in IT, I have non-computery hobbies as diy and stuff.
So, hope to see my name in the champions list some day.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#2 10-03-2011 
Indeed. Well, welcome Prutser. Sadly, your abuse of the game section has taught you a harsh lesson.

Welcome to leefish, and it's game section Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 11-03-2011 
Hi Prutser, Sadly I will not get to know you. I have never visited the Game Section, and chances are I never will. Please continue trying to 'beat a certain fish', I look forward to hearing of your success.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#4 11-03-2011 
Pruster! Welcome! Leefish needs more competition to keep sharp. Glad you joined.

#5 11-03-2011 
BAH. Is the bubble shooting champ.

* leefish glares at new member.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 11-03-2011 
Hi Prutser,

Are you Dutch or Belgian, by any chance? Anyway, welcome to Leefish. I'm afraid we will net get to know eachother very well either: You don't play sims, so you don't need any of my mods, and I don't visit the games section on this board. Still, nice to meet you! Smile

#7 12-03-2011 
  • Tea Drinker
Thanks for the welcomes.
And a succes: check out the newest champions!
Prutser rules.....sometimes at least.

And Bo, I am Dutch.

#8 12-03-2011 
Yeah, the name was a dead give-away. But it doesn't suit you. Beating Lee twice at her own games, that's not the work of a Prutser Wink Congratulations on that!

#9 08-06-2011 
Hey there Prutser Smile Nice to meet you!

Sorry, that is a members only option