sims2 #1
Inge Jones of SimLogical made the marvellous Bottomless Bottle (at this page). And though I really love it, I thought it could stand a little improvement.

Getting a normal bottle from the fridge costs 3 food points, which translates to §6, and it spoils. Inge's Bottle should never spoil and never empty, and it costs only §1. So, in effect, we're already cheating. Then why wouldn't we ALSO allow babies and toddlers drinking from this bottle, to finally also fill their Hunger Bar *completely* like all other sims when they eat???

So here's BO - Bottomless Bottle, an adaptation of Inge's model, which does just that! This bottle replaces Inge's, so if you install this, make sure you remove hers. And if you use my Feed Baby with a Nursemaid Plug-in, this bottle will be recognized as if it were Inge's.

(A little bonus on the side: my version is compressorized, so it's a lot smaller)

Enjoy!

Credits: Many thanks go to Inge Jones for creating this wonderful Bottle, and for giving me permission to release new versions of her work.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Bottomless Bottle Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 16.4 KB | File Name BO - BottomlessBottle.zip | # of Downloads 2,262  

Comments
#2 14-04-2011
Fantastico!! Dear BoilingOil, thank you.

#3 02-05-2015
Hi, I wanted to request the bottomless bottle be available for community lots. Since the mod for toddler to ride in taxi or car works, there is no way for them to eat on a lot if needed. Thanks

#4 02-05-2015
Hi Duine,

I would gladly grant your request. But for that to be possible, someone should first figure out how to make ANY buyable object available for use on a comm lot. At present, I have no idea how to do that. The only solution I can think of, is that you use the cheat to buy objects at a comm lot, buy the bottle and put it on the floor, and see if you can instruct the toddler to use it.

Sorry, that is a members only option