Bottomless Bottle of Smart Milk?
#1 14-04-2011 
Can Smart Milk come in a Bottomless Bottle?

It is really tiresome to have to keep getting a bottle for the toddler when I am trying to raise their skills in just 3 short days. Smart Milk is helpful but the Caregiver has to stop what they are doing (like growing veggies and fruit for survival) to go run the Smart Milk machine.

I suppose if this were possible someone would have already asked for it...

Hope I am not wasting your time with this inquiry.

#2 14-04-2011 
It seems to me, that this would be too much of a cheat, but I could look into it... I think it should be possible Wink

#3 14-04-2011 
Quote:too much of a cheat

I know, I feel guilty asking for it but sometimes I have too many toddlers to give the attention I would like to give them. I really get distracted if my sims have more than one baby at a time. I never try for triplets or quads and I never ask for twins, either. But sometimes the game will give the mother twins. I hate nannys and with single parents or one parent working away from home, I get frazzled. Makes me wonder how I did my 2 children at 17 months apart. lol

#4 14-04-2011 
I know Smile Any household containing more than 5 or 6 sims is often too much for me, even if only one of them is a baby or toddler. Some of my sims *do* get twins, but I do NOT have a triplets/quads hack, so twins is the limit.

On the other hand, I *insist* that my sims take care of their own kids, and thus they NEVER get help from a nanny, and the butler (if present) is properly retrained to stay away from the li'l-uns. But on top of that, in most of my families, at least ONE of the parents has a job, so the other must handle the children mostly alone.

And none of my toddlers ever recieve any Smart Milk, nowadays! If they fail to learn the toddler skills, then that's a clear indication for me where they're headed... The townie-pool! Smile But that actually only happens with sims who have a Playfulness score of 8 or higher. When they wake up, they're cranky because the Fun bar is empty, and by the time they've had enough fun, they need to sleep again... lather, rinse, repeat...

#5 14-04-2011 
make em mechanics BO Smile With my garage they build up fun AND mechanical skill......

http://www.modthesims.info/d/313177
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 15-04-2011 
(14-04-2011 07:21 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  I know Smile Any household containing more than 5 or 6 sims is often too much for me, even if only one of them is a baby or toddler. Some of my sims *do* get twins, but I do NOT have a triplets/quads hack, so twins is the limit.

On the other hand, I *insist* that my sims take care of their own kids, and thus they NEVER get help from a nanny, and the butler (if present) is properly retrained to stay away from the li'l-uns. But on top of that, in most of my families, at least ONE of the parents has a job, so the other must handle the children mostly alone.

And none of my toddlers ever recieve any Smart Milk, nowadays! If they fail to learn the toddler skills, then that's a clear indication for me where they're headed... The townie-pool! Smile But that actually only happens with sims who have a Playfulness score of 8 or higher. When they wake up, they're cranky because the Fun bar is empty, and by the time they've had enough fun, they need to sleep again... lather, rinse, repeat...

hahahaha - too true!

Quote:Leefish:
make em mechanics BO Smile With my garage they build up fun AND mechanical skill......

http://www.modthesims.info/d/313177

Wow! this is fabulous - what a Bonus - Thank you, Lee!

#7 15-04-2011 
I have that garage in my game, Lee. But as far as I know, it doesn't help them learn the toddler skills; potty-training, walking and talking. And that's what I'm judging them on. If 4 days isn't enough for them to manage that, then it's "out the door with them" Wink

And that's me being nice, because when I'm really hateful, I leave them with their parents, but they're isolated and don't get to see ANY of the family. That's what the last untrainable (Xander Copur, 3rd of 5 children of the Jensen-Copur household) had to contend with... Tongue He's now halfway through his adult life, a single father of twins, and is still not halfway through his Lifetime Aspiration Bar. Both his older siblings - Alicia and Yves - achieved PLA during their teens. His younger brother Chester has a few days as a teen left, and is about to hit the mark. His youngest sister Paula isn't even a teen yet, and has achieved more than Xander. She's doing very well, like her sister Alicia did!

#8 15-04-2011 
(15-04-2011 03:14 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  I have that garage in my game, Lee. But as far as I know, it doesn't help them learn the toddler skills; potty-training, walking and talking. And that's what I'm judging them on. If 4 days isn't enough for them to manage that, then it's "out the door with them" Wink

Oh I see - yes, that is a bit of a hard one. I guess it might be possible to modify a couple of toys so that as they play they learn - maybe the teddy for learning to talk and a tricycle for learning to walk.

I think potty training would have to be the parents though....I can't think of a toy for that one Smile

Still cheaty though.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#9 15-04-2011 
At any rate, I was NOT looking for a way to make it easier on them. Some of my smarter BIG sims (with the help of Smart Milk) were able to learn all toddler skills and then still have time to either almost max a skill, or achieve 5 levels each in Charisma, Creativity, Logic and Mechnical. In only 4 days!!! But those sims rolled the WANT to learn things...

So it's only reasonable that some sims have no such inclinations, and only want to be attention-whores. I don't like them, but it's variety Wink

#10 15-04-2011 
Good news for me on the garage. It did build mechanical skill for my toddler. Guess who did a rustic medieval recolor for Nonni? Yeppers, it was Shell. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option