Floor Urinals
#31 31-05-2011 
I agree with Nonni, I don't need a urinal but this thread is quite amusing. Smile And Lee, that little piece of BHAV you found made a lot of things make much more sense than they did before - but the budding object maker in me is disappointed I didn't realise there was a reason my Sims refuse to use the toilet if certain Sims are in the room, but not with others. My money was on coin flip. Wink (What can I say, I'm only on a first-name basis with placement and animation BHAVs, not much else.)
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#32 03-06-2011 
Lee, did you figure out how to repo the dirty state? Just ignore me if you have, but I think I have, too. Smile (Or at least I've figured it out for a material-changing lamp, which made me completely ecstatic. Wink )

#33 03-06-2011 
YAY - I will go and get my urinal - but first the windows Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#34 03-06-2011 
I had an epiphany about it last night - and to my considerable surprise, it actually worked. Wink

It only requires one single step more than repo'ing a "normal" object. You link everything that need to be linked, just like you do otherwise - but then you also have to change the material names in the text lists to the names of your repo object's relevant materials (well, TXTMs). Then the change material BHAV will happily call that texture instead! Smile (At least it worked for my lamp; I kept turning it on and off like a loon with testingcheatsenabled true, because I kept expecting it to go boom, but it worked like a charm. Big Grin )

And yay, windows! I really like the look of them (which I probably should say in that thread instead), so I'm greatly looking forward to their completion!

#35 03-06-2011 
You STAR NixNivis - and I should have thought of that myself. Thank you very much Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#36 03-06-2011 
You're very welcome! *feels all proud for being able to help Lee out* Big Grin

It was literally my last conscious thought before I fell asleep last night: "But doesn't the BHAV get the name of the texture from the textzzzzzzz..." (Don't look at me like that! Tongue) Which I probably never would have thought of if I hadn't been making a lamp and had just been digging around the text list to change the lighting. (When I was young and naive, I thought all it would take to do that, was to change the lighting point. HAH!)

#37 04-06-2011 
I just love epiphany moments like that! Way to go Nix! Big Grin
[Image: sig55.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option