Apartment windows
#21 22-05-2011 
Awwww. Well, I will go have a look on MTS see if there is anything on there. It cant be a new thing, but the texture is changing via a BHAV which is calling for the material from within the object. So. I dunno. Might end up having its own dirty state, which would be sad.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#22 22-05-2011 
well Yeah .-. That would be sad

#23 01-06-2011 
Sorry Xander, but I did a bit of work on the window. Hopefully PumpkinSpice will give some feedback on whether its ok.

The new window is the small thin one.

#24 02-06-2011 
Hello again Leefish! Oh, wow, I can't believe you have created this window so quick! Yes, this is exactly the kind of window I was looking for! You have the exact width and proportion I was wanting. The only thing I thought of was if there was a way it could level with the door, the top of it be level to where the top of the door starts. Though, I then realized that this would cause it to not align with the same height as the breeze easy window, which as you know, is the one that I was hoping for them to be slaved to. (Which I can see you have already slaved to that window!! Thank you so much!) So I am completely happy with how it looks and I think you did a WONDERFUL job in calculating the proportions of it based off the picture I posted for reference. You have the bottom of the window end at just the right place. You even added a little ledge to match the double hung "Breeze easy" window! Now it looks like they are part of the same "family" of windows! Thank you again and I am very happy and satisfied (for lack of a better word!) with what you have created, and also for allowing me the chance to view your work so far and offer feedback!
PumpkinSpice, proud to be a member of Leefish since May 2011.

#25 02-06-2011 
I am glad you like them so far PumpkinSpice.

Yes, I also was considering if the top of that side window should line up with the door frame - but as you say, the original breezeeasy window would no longer line up with the top of the new window. You can choose - its YOUR window.

Also, I have been doing some experimenting with the apartment door. I have managed to use the MilkBottle to swap the door round, but I am stuck with the door opening rotation right now. By this I mean when a sim EXITS the apartment the door opens inwards and when entering opens outwards. I am trying to fix that. I will try and get a pic and start a new thread.

#26 04-06-2011 
I can't believe you decided to give the apartment door another look at! I appreciate your determination in trying to work on it, but I hope that you don't stress out too much over it! It's amazing what you have done already in being able to swap it around using your MilkBottle. I know that fixing the door rotation part will be a much more difficult challenge. If it proves to be too much to handle though, I'll understand, and will continue using the "one way" apartment doors as I always have!

Concerning the sidelight window, I didn't want to give you more work than I already have asked of you. I appreciate everything you are already doing for me and wouldn't want to be "picky" or something of that nature, in having you to redo what you have already done. That said, IF it isn't too much additional work, would it be okay to have it level with top of the door? The reason is, that the apartment I have built resembles the one in the pics I used for reference. Where the entry to the apartment has only one window next to the actual apartment door entrance. So it wouldn't look strange having it not align with the "Breeze Easy" window since those are only located in the bedroom which are on a side wall, not in relation to the front entry wall.

Please, don't even consider in changing the length at ALL, if this is too much work, I mean really I am more than happy and grateful to get what you have already created thus far!!

Oh, regarding your MilkBottle, I was just wondering, do you happen to have an invisible recolor of it? I was just curious if you may happen to have one lying around. If not, no worries at all!
-Thank you again, for everything
PumpkinSpice, proud to be a member of Leefish since May 2011.

#27 04-06-2011 
Ah yes, the milkbottle. Really, you can delete it after use you know. Once the change has been made then it sticks - even if you exit the lot/game. You just need it there for the first swap.

Sorry, that is a members only option