Apartment windows
#11 21-05-2011 
That reminds me - my goal today was to get those desks up. Um. FAIL.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 21-05-2011 
.-. Lee . If you are gonna FAIL . FAIL HARD!!!
* levini turns Leefish upside down
Anyway. I have a question .
Willl these windows be done soon ? and will they sink a little in like in the pics cause that would make for some cool Maxis matchy recolors lol

#13 21-05-2011 
Hi Levini - desks are up. Windows - yea, but I have to look at this urinal for Xander first Smile

#14 21-05-2011 
well Lee.
Ill take care of that part anyway Why not slave the mesh you are prob gonna make to the maxis urinal ??
I might try Remapping Katvip's urinal to fit the maxis one (if possible ) and try to slave it (if remap works) but once i finish making it for Base users (seriously, Why clone it from a K&B item when there is a ACTUAL BASE GAME COMPATIBLE URINAL AND TOILET )

#15 21-05-2011 
What part are you going to take care of Levini? I already have a working mesh in game - I just need to move the water effects on the flush. (I am guessing you thought of that?)

#16 21-05-2011 
Neither lol Since the Urinal is your project. Im just redoing the other one i found since its not base compatible and its cloned from a toilet (Seriously WTF) . But why dont you slave your new mesh to the maxis urinal ? It would make recoloring easier and less painless

#17 21-05-2011 
Levini - of course its repo'd to the maxis urinal. Any more tips on Sims2 creation?

#18 21-05-2011 
oh i didnt know that . I thought you would have not done that .-. now i feel like fail
* levini runs out of room crying

#19 21-05-2011 
Pffff. Its very difficult though cos of the dirty state. I have yet to work that bit out, so stop crying.

#20 21-05-2011 
*sniffle* but you made me feel like i fail
and I thought it would be easy

Sorry, that is a members only option