• My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion.
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
EA's plunge swimsuit is my favorite swimsuit by far. However, it's not available for elders. It seems EA has a real problem with elders being fashionable because all the cute clothes are left for the youngins. But elders can be sexy too, right Lee? Right!

[Image: thumb640x480]

This is just a simple age conversion of the plunge swimsuit. It has all the same features of the original swimsuit (channels/texture/categories/etc). If there was already a conversion out there, I'm sorry. But hey, mine comes with 4 cute presets!

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion. Screenshot My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion. Screenshot My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion. Screenshot My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion. Screenshot My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion. Screenshot My Hot Grandma: Swimsuit Conversion. Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 527.35 KB | File Name daluved1_MHG-ef-PlungeSwimsuitConversion.rar | # of Downloads 547  

Comments
#2 24-05-2011
I see. Dal, WHEN I catch you I shall kill you.

regards
the NOT OLD AT ALL FISH

#3 24-05-2011
  • Fishlike Associate
What's that ma'am? You need a nap? Okays.

* daluved1 mumbles about old peoples

#4 25-05-2011
EEEWWW!!!!! That Low cut Swimsuit (that exposes more than I need to See as a 15 year old male) will be in my nightmares tonight !!!

I am Critically Disturbed Now !!

Its .. Uhm .. good .. Good Job

Lee. It's ok to be an Old Fishy Tongue

* levini Gets Brain bleach

Sorry, that is a members only option