Hello
#11 26-05-2011 
Well, maybe a few tutorials on how to use CAW? (hint hint) One for total newbies. Like me. We have a wiki where you can post tutorials and what not. Take a look Smile

WIKI
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 27-05-2011 
  • Registered
(26-05-2011 09:47 PM)leefish Wrote:  Well, maybe a few tutorials on how to use CAW? (hint hint) One for total newbies. Like me. We have a wiki where you can post tutorials and what not. Take a look Smile

WIKI

I feel the best way to learn is to first read the tutorial that EA put out with CAW. Print it off and have it by your side. Follow it step by step. It would be great to set up a question and answer formum for the new and the old artist. Hopefully, someone can answer the questions, if not, then maybe someone will network to find the answer. LOL

I would certainly be any help I can to anyone who wanted to learn. That is the way I learned and still do. I read any info I see on worlds. Some I like, and some I don't. I had a great tudor and she is still my mentor when I am working on something. She puts up with my thousand questions a week. LOL That is how we learn though. Asking questions of those who have been there before us. I would be glad to walk you through a new world. I am not the most experienced, but would help anyway I could. I can also help you avoid some of the mistakes I made, too. LOL

Sorry, that is a members only option