Hello
#1 25-05-2011 
  • Registered
Hello there! I kept seeing this LeeFish and had to come check it out. Very nice site.Smile

#2 25-05-2011 
Hi there Judy - good to see you here - I know that name from somewhere - do you have a site of your own?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 25-05-2011 
  • Registered
(25-05-2011 04:14 PM)leefish Wrote:  Hi there Judy - good to see you here - I know that name from somewhere - do you have a site of your own?

Probably over at CustomSims3. I submit lots and worlds there.Big Grin

#4 25-05-2011 
Aha. I knew I knew you from somewhere Smile

#5 25-05-2011 
Hey there, Judy Sims! Welcome and glad to see you here. It is good to have folks that join in and participate. Heart

#6 26-05-2011 
Hi Judy Sims, welcome to Leefish Smile

#7 26-05-2011 
Hi! Welcome Smile
Just keep swimming...

#8 26-05-2011 
  • Registered
Gee, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. This is a neat site with the fish theme. CustomSims3 has cows and you have fish.Big Grin It is a nice site and set up well and the people are friendly also. That is always a plus in my book. I build lots and worlds. Have a real addiction for worlds. Anyone else do worlds here???Big Grin

#9 26-05-2011 
Well, I am avoiding CAW at the moment as I tend to get a bit obsessed with stuff, so I don't make worlds (same with TS2 hoods).

Armiel is a keen world modder, but she spends most of her time on TSS and MTS.

Also, on the worlds - it all looks so big and scary, and all this obsession with terrain paint. Like a house can take me days just snuffling about doing terrain. A whole world? We would be on Sim7 before I finished painting it.
EDIT TO ADD: Yes, customsims3 is also using mybb - this site is mybb too, but its modded to the hilt. Shy

#10 26-05-2011 
  • Registered
Ahhhh, you are letting CAW intimidate you. Once you start, you will get so involved that you don't think about all that. It is just a learning process. I just finished my second world and learned to do roads and sidewalks, canals and lakes. I want to learn something new each time I work on one and try different terrains. I just use the same terrain paints that I use in the game and it works out fine for me. I am not into all those CC terrain paints as yet. Unless you are going for a real unusual look, I don't think they are all that necessary. You should give it a try. It is like being a god.Rofl

Sorry, that is a members only option