Uploading my custom 'hood
#11 31-05-2011 
Zax has responded and asked a few questions so we are working on making my 'hood uploadable. Thanks, again, Lee. Heart

EDIT:
:exclamation:GUESS WHAT!?!Exclamation
Zax is going to test my 'hood!!
I am so thrilled, thank you so much for advising me to PM him. Heart

#12 03-06-2011 
gahhh. I was over in MTS #create chat and was not paying attention and Zaxis was there. DARN. I hope he will maybe pop into leefish and say hi as he is really nice and funny. He also makes great hoods Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 04-06-2011 
Quote:I hope he will maybe pop into leefish and say hi as he is really nice and funny.
I am going to reward him by inviting him to come and enjoy our company here. Yes, yes I am going to do just that!
He shall be rewarded even if I have to beat him over the head with a fish. fishslap

#14 04-06-2011 
Yay more people!

As far as I know the neighborhood file must be named N# otherwise it won't show up but I'm not an expert. Also a fun fact that if you backup your neighborhood (which is always a good idea) and you delete the neighborhood files in the neighborhood folder it will force the game to re-create the original 3 base game neighborhoods. Perfect for if you want to bin the houses from those hoods.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#15 04-06-2011 
(04-06-2011 05:53 PM)XanderGC Wrote:  Yay more people!

Yea, I am going to have to break my vow and advertise us on MTS. I don't see us as MTS competition Rofl but I feel really conflicted about advertising leefish aggressively on MTS, given my position there.

However, I have given it some thought, and as we are NOT in competition with MTS I think I can maybe mention leefish a TAD more prominently on my profile.

#16 04-06-2011 
Lol Lee. I dont think it will be any problem . That makes me wonder though , how many of the mods have another site lol ??

#17 05-06-2011 
Hmm, HugeLunatic has another Sims site (Sims2Artists) , and HP used to have her own site DemusedSims. Whiterider has a great blog, but its not really sims - more about writing and so on. Linuslover90 has a fantastic sims livejournal (sixamsims). LadyFrontbum has her own site, and Dal is pretty much resident here.

So.

#18 05-06-2011 
Hrmmm wow there are about two I never heard of lol.

#19 05-06-2011 
And these are all mods? I told you it shouldn't be a problem... If others do it, then why would YOU hold back? Show off what you got, girl! You deserve the attention!

#20 07-05-2012 
Just found this thread, glad you advertised, otherwise I might never have found you! Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option