sims2 #1
My first attempt at creating custom hair for the Sims 2. Is it perfect? No. Do I like it? Yes!

I took 3 female Base Game hairs and altered them each a little bit to give a different look to each style. I used "Any Game Starter" so it should work for everyone as they are only base game hairs and I also used the Hair Binner program to bin the hairs so they appear in their respective hair colour families.

edited: Now this post includes 3 altered base game hairs for men! Also I forgot to mention that they are Teen-Elder hairs for both Men and Women. Now Sims of all ages (except sometimes children and toddlers) can enjoy my hair lol.

I hope you enjoy! Big Grin

XGC

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Altered Base Game Hairs Screenshot Altered Base Game Hairs Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 2.75 MB | File Name af_alteredbasegamehairs.rar | # of Downloads 170  
Filesize 2.73 MB | File Name am_alteredbasehairs.rar | # of Downloads 144  

Comments
#2 30-05-2011
Thanks Xander - editing hair is quite hard I thought, so thank you for these Smile

#3 30-05-2011
Yes yes it is which is why it's really only gonna be simple edits and not brand new meshes lol. Well, not from me anyways lol. Big Grin

#4 31-05-2011
Good job, Xander. I never have enough time to learn and do all that I want. I am glad we have another 'pioneer' in our pool of talented creators.

Sorry, that is a members only option