sims2 #1
My first attempt at creating custom hair for the Sims 2. Is it perfect? No. Do I like it? Yes!

I took 3 female Base Game hairs and altered them each a little bit to give a different look to each style. I used "Any Game Starter" so it should work for everyone as they are only base game hairs and I also used the Hair Binner program to bin the hairs so they appear in their respective hair colour families.

edited: Now this post includes 3 altered base game hairs for men! Also I forgot to mention that they are Teen-Elder hairs for both Men and Women. Now Sims of all ages (except sometimes children and toddlers) can enjoy my hair lol.

I hope you enjoy! Big Grin

XGC

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Altered Base Game Hairs Screenshot Altered Base Game Hairs Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 2.75 MB | File Name af_alteredbasegamehairs.rar | # of Downloads 170  
Filesize 2.73 MB | File Name am_alteredbasehairs.rar | # of Downloads 144  

Comments
#9 13-06-2011
They are separated into two separate packages they just are all apart of one post lol.

#10 13-06-2011
Rofl Don't be fresh, young man. I knew what I meant.

EDIT: I sent you an email 'cuz it was too big for a PM.

#11 13-06-2011
Oops sorry I just wasn't sure if the second download button was appearing or not, good to be safe after all Big Grin.

#12 13-06-2011
lol at "fresh"

* leefish hugs Nonni

Sorry, that is a members only option