Don't worry, I'm not going to make a habit out of this, but I just wanted to share one more. Smile

In all my storytelling, this is quite possibly my favourite screenshot (and my favourite Sim). I was surprised at how well the light works - it's all in-game lighting, no hacks or anything. I did have to use a weather hack to make it snow, though, because even though this was in a neighbourhood where winter was the only season, the game absolutely refused to let it snow when I wanted it to. Rolleyes

Screenshots
Dark Night Screenshot          
Comments
#2 31-05-2011
Personally I like it when people share so please continue to share your stuff lol. It's a great pic. I've also had winters where it didn't snow or summers where it only rained lol. You could have also used the weather machine aspiration reward to make it snow lol.

The in game lighting is ok but I prefer custom lighting it just adds that extra umph I find.

#3 31-05-2011
This is an intriguing picture. It's a Star Trek themed picture - and it sort of looks like Earth - its definitely a log cabin. But it's winter all year round. So maybe it's not Earth.

So, I look at it and I think "Why is she staring at the sky? Why is she not happy it is snowing?"

* leefish loves snow falling at night.

#4 01-06-2011
(31-05-2011 04:07 PM)XanderGC Wrote:  Personally I like it when people share so please continue to share your stuff lol. It's a great pic. I've also had winters where it didn't snow or summers where it only rained lol. You could have also used the weather machine aspiration reward to make it snow lol.

The in game lighting is ok but I prefer custom lighting it just adds that extra umph I find.

Please, please don't stop!!!

Sorry, that is a members only option