• Little Ladies: My First Underwear Set
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
I'm sure all of the ladies out there can remember their first bra, and how proud they were of it. Well now your sim girls can share in the magic with their very own bras, too!

[Image: thumb640x480]

This is a simple underwear set for girls. It includes a training bra with matching lace trimmed-panties. Both are separate pieces.

They are found in sleepwear only. Hopefully EA will come out with an underwear category soon. Each comes with three cute presets (pictured above).

The channels are as follows:

Bra (3): main section, detail panel, straps/strap adjuster/trim/lace/bow
Panties (3): front panel, back panel, lace/bow

Additional Credits:
Rose Double Bun Conversion (no-accessory) by Robodl95

Bob Cut With Bangs by Tantra

Fun Kid Pose Pack by traelia

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Little Ladies: My First Underwear Set Screenshot Little Ladies: My First Underwear Set Screenshot Little Ladies: My First Underwear Set Screenshot Little Ladies: My First Underwear Set Screenshot Little Ladies: My First Underwear Set Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 166.63 KB | File Name daluved1_littleladies_trainingbra.rar | # of Downloads 603  
Filesize 59.8 KB | File Name daluved1_littleladies_lacepanties.rar | # of Downloads 568  

Comments
#2 28-06-2011
What - no comments - ungrateful beasts. Thank you dal Smile

#3 29-06-2011
Yes, thank you Dal, Smile I remember my Goddaughter wearing sets like this when she was younger. (However, the top was a little longer and they all had to be black or white, because according to her, girls shouldn't wear coloured underwear with dresses) Rolleyes

#4 05-07-2011

So cute! now my little girls can sleep in their undies in the hot summer ^^

Sorry, that is a members only option